Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

My Pintrest Picks

These are my favorite pins from this week. You can follow me HERE!

Ummm Yeah... I {love} cake stands! You can find these over at The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle

These are so cute and colorful!

Here is another cake stand brought to you from Mom Taxi Julie. I am going to try and convince my Niece to do a sock-hop birthday party this year!



Next up a no sew banner by Landee See, Landee Do. I did buy a sewing machine this year, but I am still intimidated to use it, so this would be perfect!





Next "Crack Potatoes" by Plain Chicken. I admit I have not made these yet, but they totally look scrumptious!


Lastly for this week a cute paper heart wreath by The Hybrid Chick. This wreath it totally my style and everyone knows I Love Paper!
I hope you have a great weekend~ Happy Crafting~ Marissa :)






No comments: