Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Layer dip

We are having a weiner roast tonight and one of my favorite dips goes great with hot dogs! It is so simple to make and if there are more ingredients you want to add, by all means! First, you will need cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, and bean dip.

Next mix your sour cream and taco seasoning. I used about 3/4 of the sour cream and about 1/2 of the taco seasoning. Just use to your family's liking.

Next spread the bean dip at the bottom of the dish.



Do the same for the sour cream mixture.
 
Top with cheese and serve with tortilla chips! This would also bee good with olives or tomatoes on top! We had this with out hotdogs tonight and the kids ate.it.up! There was hardly any left!  Hope you guys have a great week~ Happy Crafting~ Marissa :)

1 comment:

U said...

Without a doubt my FAVORITE dip!!! I LOVE the name of your blog...too cute!! Thanks for linking up to SLEEPY SUNDAY!!!! I am your newest follower!!

I am also hosting a party called "RANT and RAVE About My Blog" It is where fellow bloggers critique each others blogs ANONYMOUSLY!!! Come by and link up!! It is fun to see what other people think about your blog!!

http://www.randeesorganizedchaos.com/2012/01/rant-and-rave-about-my-blog_16.html