Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cheese Enchiladas!

One of my favorite things to eat has got to be homemade enchiladas! Here is my super simple recipe:

You will need corn tortillas, cheese, enchilada sauce, oil and onions.

Next chop and saute' the onions. I like to add a tiny bit  of oil to the pan.

While the onions are cooking go ahead a add a bit of oil to a cast iron skillet and let it get hot. Add a tortilla and cook for about 10-15 seconds on each side. Basically, you want the tortillas to be ply -able and easy to work with. When you have a nice stack of tortillas, add cheese and onions and roll them up.


Top with cheese, onions and enchilada sauce. Pop them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts and your done! Your can top them with leftover chilli  if you want to  add meat to your meal. They are also great with a dollop of sour cream!




Enjoy~ I know I did! Marissa ;)




No comments: