Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Valentines Decor

I guess you realize by now that I really like Valentines day! This project is really easy and I think it cost me like $5 at the most. What you need is a frame (I got mine at Walmart for like $3), letters ( I used chipboard just to give it some dimension), scrapbook paper,glitter  and glue. Yours can say whatever you want, in hindsight, I should have used "kiss" or "SWAK" because when I pulled out my Valentines box today I had about five things that already said love, but oh well :) Here are a few more pictures of some of my things.


 This next picture of the Valentines blocks was made by my very talented friend Stacey! She is {always} making something super CUTE!



Happy crafting~ Marissa :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty! I love glitter!! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I'm hosting a linky party and would love it if you stop by and link up!
www.serendipityandspice.blogspot.com
-Melissa