Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Easy Valentine Decor

Recently, I told you a little bit about where I work, but what I haven't shared yet, is one of the best things about our office: we decorate for almost every holiday. Everyone tells us how cute it is and it makes the office seem more "homey".  Each of us is responsible for her own area and its really fun to see everyone personality come out in their decor.  So here is a little peek at some of the stuff I have. I will post more pictures when I have it all ready. So for this little craft all you need is a picture frame, scrapbook paper and a valentine card.  I found the frame at Ross for $5.99; the valentines card also came from Ross  and of course the scrapbook paper I keep on hand. Just cut the paper to fit the frame and put the card in and boom~ instant art.   Happy Crafting~ marissa :)

2 comments:

Michelle Paige said...

A beautiful frame! Thanks so much for linking up to my Valentine Link Party!

Michelle Paige said...

I featured your vintage valentine in the red frame today on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration. http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/framed-love.html