Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easy Picture Holder

The other day I had the pleasure of going to Michael's all by myself! It sure doesn't happen very often so I decided to take advantage of it. I must have spent at about 2 hours wandering up and down the isles. Since I truly discovered the blogging world, I try to find uncommon uses for ordinary things. Well, I happened upon a large clothes pin which is not so uncommon, but I guess different.  I knew I wanted to do something with it for Valentines pictures so I came up with this. Although it seems very simple, ( and it truly was) I was a great project to do with my son. We got to spend a little mother son time together.
 


So all you really need is a large clothes pin and some stickers!

 Hope you enjoyed your weekend! Happy crafting~ Marissa :)

2 comments:

Michelle Paige said...

Thank you so much for linking up to my Valentine Link Party! I appreciate you doing that!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Cute idea!You have a lot of them!I saw this on Serendipity and Spice.