Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012

Well it has been a while since I posted, I guess life got in the way :) Not an excuse! So this year I am going  to to do better, notice I didn't say try. I am! So anyway, I listen to this podcast called  "Positively Overcommitted" and Jackie ( I am almost sure that is her name) said she doesn't do New Years Resolution, but instead she does a list of 101 goals she wants to accomplish for the year. TRUTH! hit me like a ton of bricks. There are countless resolutions that I have made over the years and do you know how many I have actually stuck to? Not one. Yes, I said it NOT ONE! Sad~ I know. So this year I have decided that I am not going to make resolutions, but rather goals and 101 of them at that. Now let me tell you 101 goals is not easy, I only have 50 so far, but it's a working list. So what if I don't get them {all} done. If I get half, or even a forth, it is so much more than years past. I'll be sure to keep you updated on how it's going. With 15 days into 2012 I have already done about 10 of them and have bought the material for several more. One of them was to re-do my blog and I did. Hope you like the new look!  Happy Crafting~ Marissa :)

No comments: