Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's Pintresting.. Valentine Edition

Welcome to the Valentine Edition of It's Pintresting - which is what I've decided to call this series! I came up with the while I was blow-drying my hair on Thursday. I don't know about you, but I do some of my best thinking while I'm getting ready ha!
You can  follow me on Pintrest here.

Ok, first up this gorgeous wreath from BalancingHome.com! It is beautiful and so my style. Once I pinned it, it immediately got re-pinned like 17 times in literally  two minutes, I'm totally in love with this!
Next up this super cute Rosette topiary from The Sweet Survival,  I think it would be great on a mantel or an entryway table.
I love this next idea ~ Stuffed Paper Hearts over at The Scrap Shoppe. When I saw these i knew they would be great for adults and kids alike and the best part, she has a great tutorial.


Here is a sweet treat that would be a great kids class gift or for your little valentines at home. This is so simple and easy the kids can join the in fun or you could just let them do the whole project, either way what great memory making! These are over at The Sweet Life.
No list could be complete with out a printable. This is one of my favorites~ if you are like me, I had  a hard time choosing which one I wanted. I ended up printing two and this is one. It is over at Lolly Jane Boutique.


Last but certainly not least, I got this idea from The Craft Monkey. I am going to use my own picture because I dont want to use her child's  picture without permission. So in other words, the picture is mine but the idea is totally hers!

Happy Pinning~ Marissa :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Post!!
I'm trying to start a blog. After seeing your terrific post... I know I have quite a bit to learn. :)

Marissa said...

It's really not that bad, just takes a little practice :) I too have much to learn