Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

To post or not to post that is the question...

Sometimes, I have so much stuff rolling around in my head and I just need to get it out. I am in awe at all the other bloggers in cyberspace that sometimes I forget, my blog is just that, my Blog! I don't have to have a picture, tutorial, or something earth shattering in order to make a post. I just have to have something to say. I am keeping this blog so that I may look back someday and think, hey that was a good day or this thing that happened really sucked.
Today did not suck! It was a pretty good day, I am planning Pinterest Party (for March) and I am getting pretty excited about that. I read a few other blogs that have had experience with Pinterest parties and I have gotten some ideas.
 I also had the chance to look back over a book I started last March; I re-read what I had written, and it was pretty darn good. So good (so says me) that I am going to try and pick it back up and write some more of it. Happy Crafting.. Marissa :)

No comments: