Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Souper Sunday

I can't think of a better way to spend  Sunday than to be snuggled up with my loves. Here in Texas, it has gotten a bit chilly  (I realize that is relative in Texas) and rainy, so I thought I would make a pot of yummy soup. Naturally,  I started searching the blogisphere for inspiration.

Baked Potato Soup- my all time favorite from over at Foodie with Family!

Chicken Enchilada Soup- another favorite of mine by Damn Good Food.



Corn Chowder with Potato and Bacon From Cooking Canuck

French Onion Soup :) from Cookography


Vegetable Soup from Make Ahead Meals



White Chicken Chili over at Gourmet on the Go. This looks scrumptious!




It's hard to decided which one to make. They all look so yummy!

Happy crafting~ Marissa :)



No comments: