Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Flower Arrangement

Here is another project we decided to do for the graduation party. For the cake and sign-in table we wanted a more elegant piece. I went to a wedding earlier this year and saw the most beautiful arrangement with hydrangeas and limes. It was delish!!!  First begin by covering a Styrofoam ball with moss.
 
Next we went a you tube and searched for flower arranging (I was kinda nervous being that this was my first attempt at floral arrangement). Anyway, one of the great suggestions on the video was to add in the big flowers first and do "fill ins" with the rest. I think it kind of looks like a little girl (lol)


 
 Last we just filled in with lots of other flowers. One tip for you: we saved all the leaves from the stems and where we needed a little filler... we just stuck it right in. I think the finished project turned out quite nice:) Happy crafting... Marissa :) 


No comments: