Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2006

My party

Friday was my last day at a job I have had for four years. The girls gave me a wonderful going away party., complete with cake, drinks, cookies, flowers, etc. They invited my famliy and friends from other offices. When Merritt found out that he was coming to a party, he told grandma that we could not come without a gift., so he wrapped up a dinosaur (that made roaring sounds) to give to me. When he handed me the package, he was so proud. Of course I had to open it right then. I t was the perfect present for my last day!

As a side note, I also recieved a lovely picture frame and the most gourgeous heart. We saw them the other day eating out. The company has a website, www.collecthearts.com

I got the little boy blue heart. The heart is beautiful, but the poem makes it. I tried to read it to everybody, but couldn't get through the first sentence! When you are wanting to pull your hair out, or your son's, the poem will put you back in focus!

No comments: